Good bible quotes, sayings, and thoughts are timeless. Often, It’s a fun project to scour the Bible, in search of tiny nuggets of wisdom that inspire and encourage, that feed our souls, that give us all the courage and strength to keep marching on in life.
The idea of writing bible quotes to put on your Instagram bio is amazing. If you are an ardent believer then this is a great way to express your agenda. It can also serve as a challenge for those that have lost their way, even if they have not reached rock bottom yet.
When you create a new Instagram bio or you want to change your current bio to great and inspirational thought-provoking bible quotes. Here are some Bible quotes for your Instagram bio.
Just know you can’t beat a good Bible quote for an Instagram bio. The safest way to get one is to check out this list of the best Bible quotes for Instagram bio ever because I’m sure that every one of these Instagram Bible quotes has been thoroughly vetted.
Below are a curated collection of Old and New Testament Bible quotes that are meaningful, encouraging, uplifting, and great for any Instagram bio and I’m sure, you’ll love them.
See this: Bible Captions for Instagram with Quotes
Good Bible Quotes for Instagram Bio
- Hi I am a user who enjoys Jesus Christ, I love to share my faith thru my Instagram by using some inspirational quotes and stories, you can follow me on Instagram at bible story advise
- We handcraft original Bible stories that you can hold in your hand and read whenever you want, wherever you are. These stories are published individually in beautifully designed books that are read in the joyful voices of people who love to tell God’s word.
- Hi, I’m a Christian. I’m married to an amazing woman who has been my best friend since we were 5 years old. We have 2 adult children, both of whom are married – one in the Army, the other a pharmacist tech. My dad was a pastor for many years (and still is), so I grew up around church every Sunday, singing in the choir and attending Christian schools.
- What do you think of when you remember Good Friday? What comes to mind? Curious now, aren’t you? Explore the rich world of Bible stories with us.
- Faith. Family. Coffee. We’re a Christian coffee company on a mission to provide the perfect cup of coffee for people everywhere. When you wake up to that fresh, Heavenly aroma of your favourite KCM Coffee blend, you know God is good.
- Hello! My name is —– and I *heart* telling Bible stories in a fresh, conversational way. Learn more about me here!
- Hello, I’m —–. I used to live in town when I was young. I had spent my childhood working in the family business. And now, very far from home, here I am — at the end of the earth—writing about Bible stories for you all! Let’s see what this life has in store next!
- Fans of Bible stories rejoice! is right here at your fingertips!
- ♥️Below are some Bible stories organized into categories, from Adam and Eve to Miriam & Moses. Come find one you like.
- The Bible is a beautiful gift from God and a trustworthy record of his dealings with his people.
- The Bible contains the answers to all the questions you have ever had, and will ever have. And if the Bible doesn’t cover the question you want to know, it is because the answer is so simple that you should already know it.
- The Bible is full of inspiring stories. If you’re not a believer but are interested in reading some of the stories that have inspired so many over the centuries, check out our free sample issue.
- We are a community that delights in reading and learning. All are welcome; there is no requirement to join or subscribe.
- Our job is to help you find happiness and success, by creating a safe environment where you can share your stories, while still protecting your privacy.
- My favourite Bible story is the one where Joseph visits his brothers and they eat a few too many pita chips. Enjoy!
- Jesus never said, “I have come so that you will have a beautiful life.” He said, “I have come so that you will have Life—Life to the full.”
- God’s word is a lamp on my feet and a light for my path. (Psalm 119:105)
- I’ve always believed that community is a gift 💛 I also believe that quality is sacred 👑 We’re a bible stories loving group of followers and we’re growing. We’d like to continue reading and learning — together.
- We are an easy-to-navigate shortest Biblical stories resource for you and other history lovers, young/old. Please enjoy 📖👩⚕️🌲
- We hope that our stories will encourage you to know more about Jesus and have greater faith in him. If you have read the whole Bible, or parts of it, we are sure you appreciate that every story reveals more about God’s love for us. Or if you are new to the story of God’s grace, then this is a great way to get started.
- Life is full of ups and downs. With Job’s story, I have discovered how to get through difficult times with hope.
- Hey there! 👋 I’m ——, and my bible stories lovers Instagram account has been featured in Business Insider, Teen Vogue and more for telling the stories behind the Bible.
- Hi, I’m a mother, teacher and Bible story lover. I have always wanted to share stories that are valuable and inspiring.
- A friend of mine inspired this quote. It’s a way to incorporate my favourite Bible stories while getting one step closer to my goal at the same time.
- I’m Bringing the Good News of God’s love to everyone through the powerful tool of storytelling. Click below to start your journey of 10 chapters a week and explore the greatest story ever told.
- I’m Introducing to you the app that lets you read, watch, and interact with all 66 books of the Bible in a unique way.
Instagram Bio Bible Quotes
- If you love Jesus or want to know more about rose ceremonies or the Bible, go to my site for inspiration on how to best live your life.
- As humble and respectful, that’s how he speaks “It is written in my Bible”
- We’ll quote the Bible at you until you put down those guns, son.
- Your words are so I can live forever- LUKE 21:33
- “Truly I tell you, if two of you agree on earth about anything you ask, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” Matthew 18:19
- In the time of my prosperity, I said, I will never be moved.
- May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. – Psalm 19:14
- Walk with the wise and become wise.
- “I have learned over time to tune out the sound of other people’s opinions on my life, and tune into what I need and want.”
- Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
- As someone who used to live in the light of my phone, I’ve been building up my discipline time for some time now. But now I have a routine that helps me to stay focused on listening to God.
- I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. -Philippians 4:13
- “Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.” – Psalm 37:4
- ️♀️Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance!
- sunshine on my face and warmth in my heart, spring will pay an unexpected visit
- We’re praying the Lord gives you grace, and that peace grows in you more and more. Thanks for being part of our online community!
- I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
- I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life.
- I didn’t come to bring peace, but a sword.
- Some folks make time fly, some watch it fly, I want to seize it and squeeze it until the last drop. – F.J Pearce
- The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters, He restores my soul… Psalm 23:1-3
Short Bible Quotes for Instagram Bio
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
- I believe that everyone has a ‘talent’, something they were meant to do. For me, my talent is taking photographs.
- Nothing satisfies my soul like a good bible quote #BibleQuote
- Hello, I’m looking for some inspirational quotes from the bible to share with my followers. Does anyone know where I can find any?
- One Bible verse I live by Proverbs 3:5 and 6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
- If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And if I am only for myself, what am I? And if not now, when?
- Jesus said: I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except THROUGH ME. (John 14:6 ESV.
- Your word is a LAMP to my feet, a LIGHT for my path.
- I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me (Matthew 7:14)
- I love the way this website lays out its home page. It’s very easy to navigate and is filled with bible stories lovers BIO 😊😊😊
- I’m a bible stories lover 🙏
- “If you love me, you will obey what I command. John 14:15 ✝ ” –Jesus Christ
- We’re so grateful for people like you who see the value in showing their faith through physical reminders. Thank you!
- Thanks to a student’s question, I was able to share with her why God used sometimes odd and even terrible means, etc.
- *Psalm 16:8* I have set the LORD always before me: Because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.