Diabetes is a disorder where the body loses the ability to produce or use insulin properly. This leads to a build-up of glucose (sugar) in the bloodstream, which causes multiple problems for you as a person with diabetes. Diabetes affects the body’s ability to digest and use carbohydrates properly, throughout the body.
Through photos, people with diabetes share their journeys daily. These can be powerful statements about the struggles, triumphs, and everyday reality of living with diabetes. Diabetes is a serious but controllable condition that has been estimated to affect more than 29 million Americans. People who live with diabetes understand how important it is to manage their glucose levels. Selfies are a great way to document and share life with others but don’t forget to add a comment about the blood glucose levels you were experiencing at the time of the selfie
The diabetes community is all about sharing stories on Instagram! Here are a few diabetes captions for Instagram to inspire you to talk and post about it freely.
Diabetes Day Quotes for Instagram
- Am I looking for a sweet way to stay healthy and active? Take control of your diabetes.
- Fight diabetes and celebrate National Diabetes Month every day by bringing more physical activity and healthy eating into your life. Fight it because you can, fight it because you’re worth it, fight it for a healthier life today and tomorrow.
- Just because you have diabetes does not mean you have to stop living an active lifestyle 💯 #diabetes.
- No matter what the diabetes diagnosis, this is how it makes you feel.
- To live a healthy and balanced life, free of diabetes. #diabetesawarenessmonth
- Being in control of your diabetes is about acting before complications set in.
- Living your best life is about having the right tools and knowledge to manage your diabetes. Here’s how.
- Seeing the changes in your blood sugar readings is one of the best ways to stay motivated and on track with your goals 📈 🚀
- Don’t be discouraged if you have to use glucose monitoring and insulin injections. Treatment is the same for everyone, so persevere!
- I don’t have diabetes. I am a diabetic.
- Treat yourself to some quality time with a loved one this holiday season! #diabetesday
Encouraging Quotes for Diabetics
- I was wondering how you can fit your blood glucose self-testing into your busy day? With the right supplies, it’s both easy and convenient.
- If it were easy, everyone would do it. But it isn’t easy. So, anyone who is doing it deserves to be celebrated.
- What’s your recipe for success? -Take my blood sugar, +Move and be active, -eat a healthy meal, +Check for signs of diabetes.
- I never thought that my #diabetes could be a source of inspiration–until I read this.
- Diabetes never stops you. But it better stop trying to stop you. #KeepMoving
- To stop diabetes, take 6 small steps every day to help you better manage your blood glucose.
- Even though I have diabetes, I don’t let it stop me from doing what I enjoy. It’s just another thing that makes me #stronger.
- To help manage diabetes, try going low carb with a variety of low-calorie and low-carb options that are still tasty 😋.
- Eat well. Move more. Love your diabetes.
- A summer filled with enjoyment helps children manage their diabetes.
- Treat yourself to something sweet without the sugar rush. 👅
- Live your best life on a healthy lifestyle.
Quotes for Diabetes Awareness Month
- It’s a lot of grace under pressure. 🍃 🍁 🍂 that’s my diabetes story.
- Make every moment count whether you have diabetes or not. 💪
- Diabetes doesn’t have to be only a negative word… You can live a healthy, happy, and full life with diabetes.
- They inspire those who have diabetes and teach them how to manage their condition.
- Diabetes doesn’t have to stop you, and it’s a powerful motivator to get you to do better.
- Diabetes doesn’t limit her dreams. What will you dream of today? #DIABETESME
- Be the cure. Join us. Because when people with diabetes come together, we can change our world.
- That sugar rush is real. #diabetic_recipes
- Not all carbs are created equal! That’s why we’re always on the lookout for new tastes, flavors, and textures #workingdiabetestoo
- When someone you love has diabetes, it’s not just THEIR life that changes. It affects every facet of your family. But we’re not alone in this struggle—we have each other.
- Insulin is the conventional treatment for people with Type 1 and insulin resistance. It works by reducing blood glucose levels.
Diabetes Quotes Sayings for Instagram