Political leaders are often an inspiration to many social media users around the world. They shape the minds of many people, and a lot of people praise these leaders for the things they say, their hard work and the sacrifices they make for the betterment of their country. Political leaders inspire a lot of people. Most famous political leaders of the past have left behind them words and phrases which have been handed down through the ages. These quotes have inspired many people over that time, and continue to do so today.
Political leaders have a great chance to inspire and unite people with their quotes. Among the greatest political leader’s phrases that still remain in people’s memories, there are expressions of such famous politicians as Abraham Lincoln, Nelson Mandela and Genghis Khan. So if you are in love with political leaders, below is a list of political leader quotes for Instagram that you can use in your posts to inspire others.
Here are awesome political quotes and captions that are sure to motivate anyone to follow their dreams and goals! This collection of inspirational political leader quotes is one of the best you can ever come across on the internet today.
See also: Instagram Bio for Economist
- Don’t be afraid to commit to the strategy that’ll strengthen our local communities and our country. It’s working for us.
- If you feel like youth empowerment, join me in my effort to stay active in politics!
- Having a great time on the trail while discussing important issues that face women in our country.
- Good morning, everyone! It’s a beautiful day in the neighbourhood. Make sure you stop by your local polling place and vote today.
- I did nothing wrong. I have served the public diligently and honestly. The charges are politically motivated, they are false and I will fight to clear my name.
- It’s our turn to shape the future. From voting to running for office, we must act now to create a world in which every child grows up knowing they are loved and protected. Let’s make elections work for us so that everyone can realize their full potential.
- We should all come together as citizens to fight homelessness in our nation. It’s possible if we all work together.
- Thank you to everyone who has worked so hard to make Massachusetts a national leader in education, clean energy, and health care. Some days it’s hard to be an optimist, but your work is tangible evidence that our future is very bright. We’re grateful to you.
- I believe in the promise that everyone, not just a privileged few, should have the opportunity to succeed, to prosper—and to live a life of purpose.
- Remember that time you said you’d fundamentally change the country? Now is your chance. Make people believe in a new way of doing things again.
- We believe in a country that treats all of its citizens with dignity, opportunity and equality. That’s why we endorsed you as our leader.
- You know, you really can’t trust these politicians. 😂
Good Politician Quotes
- It’s on now. This is our fight. Let’s march through these fields of rhetoric together.
- It is not what they want to hear, it’s what they must hear. It is not what they want to say but it’s what they must say. A leader must be a person of action who doesn’t remain silent in the face of challenges facing his countrymen.
- In a time of deep division, there’s something comforting in the familiar. So when I’m at home in my state, surrounded by old friends and people who know me well, there’s nowhere else I’d rather be.
- Sending you my thoughts and prayers today as you lead the country. Remember to take time for yourself during these trying times. Thank you for everything you do.
- It’s time to take this town back from crime, corruption and terrorism. Join me in the new paradigm.
- Great seeing everyone at the community game night last night! Such an important event for our election- there is still time to get out the vote, so make sure to go to local polls and make your voice heard. ❗️
- Before you cast your vote, remember to ask yourself: how will my choice serve the people I care about most?
Inspirational Political Leadership Quotes
- Thanks for joining me today. Together, we can achieve great things for our country—and live every day to its fullest.
- If you want a future free from political rhetoric and divisive partisanship, it is imperative that we elect competent and principled leaders.
- It’s been a while. I hope you are ready to work because we’ve got a lot to do.
- We’re still here. We’re not throwing in the towel. The only thing we’ll be shut down by is laziness, apathy or messy hair. Let’s get to work!
- Trust me, the future will be better if you just stay positive and keep being awesome.
- We need to bring people together, not divide them.
- Getting to know you: The diverse cast of characters I’m meeting on the road.
- It’s hard to have a conversation with someone who’s constantly interrupting.
- To stand up for what you think is right, doesn’t say that you are a political leader, it says you are a human being.
- When I’m elected, we will rebuild our crumbling infrastructure, so your commute is fast, reliable and smooth. We can’t wait to make that happen.
- We all have a role to play in our democracy. Every vote counts. Stay informed. Participate with your local representatives and make yourself heard.
- As new citizens are sworn in across our nation, I would like to remind all of us that this is a land built by immigrants, and we’re strongest when all of us put our faith in each other and celebrate America’s diversity.
Young Politicians Quotes
- If we want our children to embody the values of a great society, we must start by living those values ourselves.
- It’s time for something new. I’m here to get things done. Join my campaign, and let’s bring positive change to this country together.
- I believe that education is the great equalizer, which is why we’re working to build stronger connections between our schools and the communities they serve.
- Now let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we will not go backwards.
- I am a political leader. I must say, it’s pretty damn good to be one.
- I am a political leader who maintains a friendly and optimistic personality but also stays true to my convictions. In campaign years, I like munching on BBQ at local festivals – it’s part of the ritual that helps me feel grounded in the midst of an often hectic schedule.
- Hope is at the heart of all great political movements. Join me. Let’s go.
- “A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from everything you have.” –Thomas Jefferson
- I am proud to be a part of this local business community. Opening the doors to small businesses helps them hire locals, create jobs, and grow our economy.
- I saw this and wanted to share it: Politicians are highly aspirational.
- Thank you so much to the thousands of men and women that have served our country! Have a great weekend. – joe
- It is time to break down the walls that separate the people of the world. It’s time for a change, and I hope you will join me in this effort.
- Thank you. It’s an honour to be here today and I’m so pleased that we’re having this conversation.
Youth Political Leaders Quotes
- You’re going to need a couple of things to help you get prepared for those next steps. Best of luck!
- Let us now reflect on the source of our togetherness. It’s in every [name of your local community]. And this beautiful place was created by the people, for the people.
- Always bring extra wine to a party and you’ll never be without it.
- I am a politician who believes in doing what’s right, not what’s popular. I view every issue with a clean and common-sense approach.
- Let us strengthen our bonds and make them stronger. Thanks.
- Hi, last night was incredible! I can’t wait to see what we accomplish together. I am so proud to be your candidate. Let’s do this.
- I’m a leader that guides you on the right path 💪, a friend that’s always there when you’re down to cheer you up and love like no other.
- I’m confident that together, we can make this country stronger at home and respected abroad.
- It is great to be with you here today, thank you all for joining me. I know you have been waiting a long time and I would like to say that I am sorry for the delay.
- You don’t have to choose between acknowledging the progress we’ve made but also remaining focused on the work that is left to do.
- I want you to know that I am on your side. I am the Boss of Myself because self-esteem is very important.
- Thanks to everyone who came out to today’s event talking about the importance of voting this November.
- In ordinary times, following the rules and fulfilling obligations sounds obvious.
- As a political leader, you must keep your finger on the pulse of what is happening in the nation (#nailedit). Every day I learn something new and improve my leadership skills.
- Good morning to my true leaders, may we all spend this weekend with our families and loved ones.
- “I need loyalty, I expect loyalty.”
- What inspires me is my love of people and my belief that every person has something to offer the world. It’s why I switched careers, volunteered at local non-profits, ran for office, and started The Life Project.
- Hello, I’m a political leader who wants to make a difference in your life. Let me know how I can help you to be more productive and healthy.
- I post about the issues that matter most to the people of my country. I promote discussion and debate around topics I care about so we can all become better at talking about politics